Since 1997, we're developing and marketing:
- Diagnostic tools;
- Evaluation tools assessing the skills and human qualities of an individual;
- Evaluation tools assessing the optimal performance zones of an individual and the ideal work environment for him to give his maximum potential;
- Tools for managing your employees and candidates records, taking into account the human qualities required for a given position;
- Evaluation tools assessing the affinities, the complementarities; the discrepancies and the risks of conflicts between an individual and his colleagues and superiors;
- Evaluation tools assessing the growth and the return on investment.
Turnover rate calculation :
How much does your company pay because of the loss of employees?
According to various studies,
- Losing an employee cost between ½ and 2 times his annual salary.
- There are two main causes for that:
- Job dissatisfaction, especially because:
- The person doesn't work in his zones of performance;
- He often feels like he's wasting his time, he's not using his full potential.
- He has a difficult relationship with his immediate superior, especially:
- Because they don't communicate well:
- Because of a lack of affinities;
- Because of a lack of complementarities;
- Because of great discrepancies.
This calculation tool allows you to:
- Identify the types of positions:
- With the highest turnover rate;
- Where the turnover is most expensive in terms of loss of profits.
- Identify the types of positions:
- Where it is most urgent to act in order to maintain your employees;
- Calculate the loss of income, the loss of opportunities generated by the departure of some types of employees.
- To keep up to date statistics on the improvement of your turnover rate, for each type of employees.
Statistics on the origin of the candidacies:
What are the mediums of recruitment that gave the best results?
Do you invest in the right mediums?
Where your candidacies come from?
The statistical report allows you:
- To quickly identify the mediums that gave the best results for a given position;
- To better target your recruitment strategy;
- To identify the employees who referred candidates and prompt them to continue;
- To identify, by classes of positions (e.g. senior executive, project manager, supervisor, dedicated employee, non-dedicated employee, etc.), which medium gave the best results.
Report ranking the adequacy between the human qualities required for a position and the ones of the candidates:
Most of the time, a person is hired because of his training, his experience, and is dismissed or fired because of his personality.
What are the skills, the talents, the human qualities required for a given position?
This ranking, in decreasing order, allows you:
- To quickly sort the candidacy you received for a position on the basis of the human qualities required and the specifications of the position;
- To search in your database (employees and candidates), even before you post a job offer. That way, you get a powerful tool for promotions from within and to plan the relief of your company.
The questionnaire is available in English, French, Chinese and Spanish.
The profiles are communication tools aimed to highlight:
All the profiles are available in English and French; some are also available in Chinese and in Spanish.
- The skills, talents and human qualities of each person on an individual level, in his relationships and in his activities at work. It also highlights his possible pitfalls;
- His zones of performance and the types of activities in which he gives his full potential;
- His motivation process: what motivates him and what can make him lose his motivation;
- His affinities, his complementarities and his discrepancies with others;
- The constructive and productive contribution he can bring to an organization.